You can start your application online by getting a loan quote. We will ask you a few simple questions to find the right loan product for you (it will only take a few minutes). Then you will find out how much you could qualify for and what your payments would be. You will also receive a confirmation email with details of your loan submission.
Don’t worry – you don’t have to take out the loan. As we are conducting an unregistered credit check to provide you with the loan quote, there will also be no impact on your credit score. If you have any questions, representatives from Yesyes Financial are available to chat live during office hours (Eastern Standard Time).
Talk to a loan specialist on the phone
Does your submission suit you? A loan specialist will call you to discuss your loan options. If you decide to continue, you will be asked to complete your request at the branch. There are over 235 Yesyes Financial branches from coast to coast, so there is surely one near you.
Online loans are offered in some places. If you are eligible, you will have the option of continuing your application online or at a branch. If you choose to pursue online, a loan specialist will call you to explain the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Choose the type of loan. Guaranteed or not guaranteed?
Do you own a house? You can guarantee your loan with the value of your property. This option allows you to borrow more money, get lower interest rates and take advantage of more affordable payments. To obtain a secured loan, additional documents are necessary; the application process is, therefore, a little longer.
If you need money quickly, or if you are not a homeowner, an unsecured loan is also a great solution. You can get an unsecured loan of up to $ 20,000, and you could receive your money the same day you apply.
Gather the documents you need to complete your loan application
To complete your loan application, you will need a few documents that will allow us to verify certain details. You probably already have most of these documents at hand:
- A primary ID and a secondary ID
- Proof of income
- Information relating to your accommodation or mortgage
Take a look at our table for examples of the above documents. Gathering all the required documents before going to the branch simplifies the application process and allows you to get your loan faster.
Complete your request at the branch and deposit your money
Once all the required documents have been gathered, you are ready to complete your request at the branch. Your loan specialist will help you customize the details of your loan to suit your needs. You will discuss this:
- Your payment options: At Yesyes Financial, you can choose between payments once every two weeks, twice a month, or monthly. Read this article on payment options to find out which solution best meets your needs.
- Automatic payments: we recommend that you schedule automatic payments so that you never have to worry about forgetting the due date. You can set automatic payments so that they are collected in your account on the day that suits you. Another piece of advice: match the timing of automatic payments to your payday.
- The duration of the loan: a longer duration allows more affordable payments, but also means that you will have to pay more interest during the period of your loan. On the other hand, a shorter-term translates into higher payments but allows you to pay less interest over time.
- Loan Insurance: Loan insurance can help you cover some or all of your loan payments in the event of an unexpected job loss, disability or illness. Learn more about Yesyes Financial loan insurance options to make an informed decision.
After you have finalized the details of your loan with your loan specialist, he will give you a file and documents summarizing everything you need to know about your new loan.
Stay in touch
After receiving your loan, stay in touch with your loan specialist. If you plan to delay or miss a payment, your loan specialist can offer you tools and solutions to help you stay on schedule and protect your credit rating. Read this article to learn more about handling missed or late payments.
Plus: Want to receive loan management tips straight to your inbox? Ask your loan specialist to sign up for our newsletter. As you are already here, take the opportunity to read our blog; you will find a wealth of borrowing tips, advice for your budget and other resources useful for your finances.